An up-and-coming IT services provider with a strong focus on futuristic topics such as DevOps, IoT and Cloud is looking for a Cloud Partner Lead to manage key alliances across the DACH region.
As Cloud Partner Lead you will be a figurehead for the company's Cloud strategy, enabling and supporting all opportunities involving Hybrid and Public Cloud. You will be a close point of contact with hyperscalers such as Amazon Web Services and Google Cloud Platform, and will leverage relationships in order to make the company the preferred MSP partner.
- Recruit and onboard new channel partners
- Manage key alliances with hyperscalers such as AWS and GCP
- Act as evangelist to partner community, outlining added value of managed services
- 8+ years of enterprise sales and channel experience
- Experience and contacts within hyperscaler environment (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Strong experience recruiting, onboarding, and managing channel partners
- Fluent German and English
- Willingness to travel (50%)
- Educational initiatives
- Uncapped commission
- Strong team culture
- Be part of a high-growth company leading digital transformations with innovative and futuristic solutions
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity, or any other potential roles that may be available to you, please apply below for a confidential discussion.