Are you a high-energy sales professional with a track record of success selling Cyber Security solutions, preferably with expertise in the End-Point anti-malware space?
If this sounds like you, read on. An innovative startup that has a unique and game changing software solution to protect Fortune 500 end point users against Zero Day & APT cyber attacks and a dynamic culture! Our client wants a self-starter hunter, comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
You love the thrill of pursuing and closing new business opportunities into major accounts. You will develop professional productive relationships with new and existing assigned accounts, while ensuring consistent pipeline development, and closed business opportunities in the Region.
What You'll Do:
- Establishing professional productive relationships with new and existing assigned accounts
- Qualify, manage and support leads from marketing campaigns and sales opportunities, and progress opportunities through the Deep Instinct Sales Process
- Build a local franchise to own the market in your territory through trusted partner relationships and strategic alliances
- Continuously build new pipeline and exceed assigned software and services growth goals
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market, as well as upsell and cross-sell of existing clients
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products and services
- Proactively plan, set critical milestones, asses, clarify and validate partners needs on an ongoing basis, to establish productive relationships
- Stay up-to-date with new products, services and pricing models
- Build long-term trusted relationships with clients and partners Requirements
Who You Are:
- Must have 5+ years experience in cyber security sales
- Endpoint cyber defense experience is a big plus
- 5-10+ years of Enterprise Sales experience successfully selling into named enterprise accounts
- Strong territory planning, and sales methodology focus. Ability to develop and execute both territory and account-based strategies
- Proven track record of performance in exceeding goals and quota, and growing the business
- Challenger seller - ability to evangelize, teach, tailor and take control
- Strong rolodex with large Enterprise & Mid-Market innovative firms in the region.
If this sounds like you, please apply today!