My client is an IT Service provider based out of Germany, but with a global footprint.
They are looking for 3 SD-WAN professionals to join their team on a 6 month rolling contract. They are working with Juniper SD-WAN and specifically with 128T SVR (secure vector routing).
The 3 profiles are as follow:
- POC Engineer - producing POCs and presenting them to clients at early stages of projects
- Implementation Engineer - Once the projects have been approved, you will be responsible for implementing the required solution
- Operations Engineer - Responsible for supporting the SD-WAN environment once the implementation is complete.
Given how new 128T is on the market, they do not specifically require someone with existing experience on this spefic technology (although it is beneficial), but do need people with good SD-WAN experience.
- Location: North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany
- Remote: 100% during Covid, 1-2 days/month on-site in normal times
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 6 month rolling
- Language: English, German beneficial
- SD-WAN experience relative to the given role (POC, Implementation, Operations)
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- Juniper (beneficial)
- 128T SVR (beneficial)
- Valid EU right to work