We are excited to let you know that we are currently working with a Client who have so many projects at hand and need a Devops Engineer like you to be part of their Team.
Our clients are in the financial services and they provide ranges of financial services covering corporate and institutional banking, and personal investment services for individual.This company was named one of the world best bank for cooperates.
Activities Expected: Our Client are looking for a Devops Engineer who is able to support service as part of the configuration of the CI/CD chain of a new security orchestration application (firewalls, micro-segmentation).
- Creation and improvement of Jenkins pipelines (CI/CD)
- Creation of yaml files (Kubernetes) and Docker files for the deployment of our applications Improvement of our CI/CD with the integration of new tools (Helm and sonarkube for instance)
- Bonus : creation of ansible playbooks)
- Participation in the development project of an application for IS security in Agile Scrum method
- Development of API / Webservices, exposed within a swagger
- Development of new features to meet the needs reported in the form of User Stories
- Writing unit tests and integration tests
- Code review
- Code quality
- Securing the code
- Use of tools/libraries internal to the group (Artifactory)
- Knowledge of SOA architectures, Micro services, API, Rest
- Design and update of documentation
Technical requirements are:
- Python 3.7
- SQL Database: Postgresql
- Cloud Container technologies: Kubernetes, Docker
For more information please contact: with your CV, contact details & availability to speak